Tamarack Grove has specialized in residential structures from the beginning. We have dedicated teams of professionals with diverse backgrounds and experience that provide structural engineering for log, timber, SIPS, modular and conventional home construction.
What we do
• Calculations containing foundations, basement retaining walls, beams, joists, purlins, headers, timber frames, joinery, 3D modeling, log ridge beams and complete lateral load path (wind and seismic) analysis conforming to the latest additions of the IBC/IRC, the latest CBC and the National Canadian Building Code.
• Foundation plans, floor framing plans, roof framing plans, details, connections & general structural notes.
• Lateral detailing and design using either lag screws
or continuous all-thread bolting.
• Professional Engineer’s Stamp and Signature on Permit Drawings and Structural Calculations.
• CAD Drafting using REVIT and AutoCAD for all Structural related sheets or ‘Redlines’ on Architectural/Design Documents provided by your In-House Departments.
• Residential Title 24 Energy Calculations and Report required per IBC & CBC.